Online Operations Co-Ordinator
Part Time, Monday - Friday, Approx 25-30 hours with potential for full time.
Springwood, Blue Mountains, NSW
An exciting opportunity for an experienced, organised and highly motivated individual to assist with the operations of our thriving online and retail store.
This role is focused on assisting with our e-commerce and physical store operations, including order fulfilment, customer service, inventory management, and other administrative tasks.
Role will include, but is not limited to the following key duties:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of our online & retail store
- Organising the daily dispatch of our online orders, including daily packing and fulfilment
- Addressing and acting on all aspects of our Online Customer Care, including responding to customer emails and social media enquiries
- Stock organisation and inventory control
- Performing various administrative tasks that are required to ensure our online operations are running smoothly, including liaising with fulfilment providers and suppliers
- Entering of inventory and uploading of stock to our online store
- Assisting on shop floor as required
Our ideal candidate would require the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as well as leadership and strong organisational skills
- Strong computer skills
- A mature and professional work ethic
- The ability to work well independently but also an excellent team player
- A highly self-motivated, positive and hardworking attitude
Duties related to stock control and dispatch will require physical activity, for example using ladders and carrying boxes up and down stairs so physical ability and fitness to undertake such duties is necessary.
Please submit applications to email@example.com including a brief cover letter and/or video introducing yourself, along with your resume.