*CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES! - We strongly suggest placing your Christmas orders sooner rather than later this year given the delays that Australia Post have been experiencing over the last few months.
All Australian domestic orders are shipped with Signature. Please note that “Authority to Leave” may be requested by the Receiver but is not recommended as we cannot take liability for these orders if they go missing.
What are my shipping costs?
- FREE Standard Post for orders within Australia and valued at $150 AUD or above*
- $9.95AUD for Standard Post for orders within Australia under the value of $150 AUD
- $14.95 for Express Post with Signature
- $25.00 for International shipping
When will my order be shipped?
All online orders are processed and shipped daily Monday – Friday. If your order is placed before 8 am and your items are in stock it will usually be shipped the same day, however please note that this may be prolonged slightly during sale periods, and during the current COVID19 situation.
Can I change my order once placed?
Unfortunately, once you have placed your order you cannot make any changes due to packing and shipping procedures. This includes cancelling or swapping of any sizes or items within your order. Rest assured we do have a flexible returns policy should you receive your order and its not quite right for you!
How long will my order take to be delivered?
- Domestic: Once shipped, delivery time is beyond our control and in the hands of Australia Post. Deliveries are generally between 3-5 days depending on which state you live in (we ship from The Blue Mountains, NSW)
- International: Once shipped deliveries are generally between 14-21 days depending on which country you reside in and what their customs procedure is,again shipping times once your parcel has been dispatched is beyond our control.
Please note that this may be prolonged during holiday periods, sale periods, and during the current COVID19 situation due to increased demand with Australia Post.
My package appears to have been damaged in transit
We take great care in packaging your goods safely. In the unfortunate event that your items are damaged in transit through Australia Post, we cannot accept responsibility. All complaints are to be forwarded directly to Australia Post.